If you’re in need of fresh ideas for this year’s Christmas fellowship or event, look no further!
These 31 ideas are sure to provide some inspiration.
31 Christmas Fellowship Ideas for Your Women’s Ministry
- Ornament Exchange
- Gift Exchange
- Christmas Bingo – play regular bingo, with the winners receiving $5 gifts
- Christmas Pinterest Project Party
- Christmas Traditions Party – share family traditions
- Cookie Exchange
- Decorate Christmas Cookies – distribute to homebound members, etc.
- Random Acts of Kindness – send your group out to do RAOKs.
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt – outdoors or indoors
- Christmas Movie Viewing
- Gift Wrapping Party – everyone brings their own gifts and paper
- Christmas for Others – throw a party for your church staff, seniors, shelter, nursing home, etc.
- Ornament Decorating Party – set up stations and let folks rotate
- Christmas Potluck/Tasting Party – everyone shares a favorite/new holiday dish
- Birthday Party for Jesus – bring gifts for local children, seniors, homebound, angel tree, etc.
- Christmas Card Party – everyone brings their cards to address
- Christmas Minute to Win It Party
- Ugly Sweater Party
- Gift Making Party – provide supplies for everyone to make homemade hot cocoa, cookies in jar, homemade bath scrub, etc.
- Christmas Caroling – visiting specific church members and visitors, provide cookies and cocoa for a quick post caroling party
- Christmas Display Viewing – provide map and directions to light displays around town
- Gift Wrapping Demos – teach women various ways to wrap gifts
- Christmas Tree Decorating Demo – bring in interior designer to give tips on how to make your tree looks its best
- Deck the Halls – decorate the yard/home of a special member or family (surprise a critically ill family with a Christmas display in their yard)
- Deck the Halls of the Church – come together to decorate the church for Christmas – might include making new decorations.
- Christmas Around the World – pick a country(ies) where your church has missionary connections and learn about the food and customs
- Christmas for Missionaries – collect and wrap gifts/write and send cards to missionaries for Christmas
- World Crafts – host a fair trade shopping party.
- No Sew Fleece Blankets for the Homeless
- Operation Christmas Child – host a shoe box filling party.
- My Favorite Things Party
You may also want to check out:
Christmas Icebreaker Questions
The Great Christmas Candy Pass
Christmas Connection (Free Printable)
Christmas: Wrap It Up Game
Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
31 Christmas Fellowship Ideas
10 Tips for Your Christmas Coffee
Ultimate Christmas Game Round-Up
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest: Women’s Ministry Toolbox