I love hearing about other people’s Christmas memories and traditions. We’re all celebrating the birth of our Savior but in so many unique ways!
These Christmas Icebreaker Questions will spark some great Christmas-centered conversation among the women in your group.
Be sure to click the link to print off the list of questions – cut them up and you’re ready to go!
Christmas Icebreaker Questions
Group Size: 5+
Time Needed: Version 1 approx. 10 minutes; Version 2 approx. 20 minutes – depending on group size.
Supplies: Copy of Christmas Ice breaker questions cut apart; bag, stocking, or bowl to place questions in.
Instructions: Choose one version of the game below to play.
Here are 7 different ways you may want to use these icebreaker questions:
- Place one question at everyone’s seat. Have the group/table go around and share their answers.
- Place the cards inside a stocking (or gift bag) and have each person take a question out and answer it as it passes by.
- Divide the room in half (painters tape works great) and have everyone answer by standing on the side of the line/room that represents their answer.
- Take a vote! Have the group guess which answer they think the person will choose before having them reveal their answer.
- Write the questions on a set of Jenga blocks. As each person takes a turn they have to answer the question.
- Ask participants to share “why”. Best for smaller groups and/or tables.
- Write the questions all over the surface of a beach ball or inflatable Christmas decoration – like a candy cane or ornament. Participants choose between the two questions their hands land on when they catch the ball.
Notes: It’s nice to offer players a pass or chance to pull another question. You never know what might prompt a bad memory or make someone uncomfortable…
Click the link below to print out the Christmas Icebreaker Questions
Christmas Ice breaker questions
May God bless your time of sharing with one another!
You may also want to check out:
Christmas Connection Icebreaker
The Great Christmas Candy Pass
Christmas Wrap-It Up Game
Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
31 Christmas Fellowship Ideas
10 Tips for Your Christmas Coffee
Leave a Reply