Looking for some ways to bless your Women’s Ministry Team this Christmas?
One of the ideas below is sure to bless their socks off!
Christmas is a great time to let your women’s ministry team members know how much you appreciate them.
It doesn’t have to cost a lot of money or time to bless your women’s ministry team this Christmas.
But doing so will make their day! They’ll feel loved and remembered.
Word to the wise – you’re setting a precedent for the next year and even the next leader.
Choose something simple that can easily be repeated in a similar fashion.
Praying the Lord will highlight the ONE idea below that would be the best blessing for your team.
10 Ways to Bless Your Team this Christmas
1. Send them a handwritten Christmas card.
2. Gift them with a Christmas devotional (purchased or printed from online).
3. Stuff their stocking with a gift card (even $5 for Chick-Fil-A will be appreciated!).
4. Give each one an ornament – if you can coordinate it with this year’s Women’s Ministry theme.
5. Host a party or a dinner (keep it budget friendly).
6. Prepare a small goodie bag for each one (a few cookies, hand sanitizer/soap, chocolates, cocoa, etc.).
7. Pray over them, with them, and for them. You could do this in writing or over the phone.
8. Print the theme verse for your ministry/year on pretty paper and place it in a frame.
9. Give something of meaning – say your theme was the Fruit of the Spirit – give each one a piece of fruit (real or not).
10. Give the gift of music – it’s not too hard to find a deal on Christmas CD’s (often just $5).
No matter what you choose to do, make certain you wish them a Merry Christmas!