The Great Christmas Candy Pass is one of the most popular Christmas icebreakers on this site.
It’s quick, easy, and inexpensive.
And it’s perfect for your Christmas fellowship, Bible study group. or Christmas party.
Check out all of the directions and details below.
The Great Christmas Candy Pass
Supplies: 2-4 wrapped, hard candies (such as mints) per person; bag(s) or bowl(s) for each group to contain candies; printed list of questions
Participants needed: Group of at least 6; multiple groups seated at separate tables or in a circle will also work well.
Directions: Have group (or groups) sit or stand in a circle within easy reach. Ask each participant to take 2 mints (you could increase this to 3 or 4, but they all need to take the same number). Tell them that you will be asking the group questions. If their answer to the question is “yes”, they need to pass one piece of candy to the person on their right.
Winner: The person with the greatest numbers of candies wins (bragging rights or a small prize). Let them eat their sweets when finished.
Notes: Big bags of mints can be purchased inexpensively at warehouse stores such as Sam’s Club. Be careful not to use something that could melt! Use the “printer button” at the bottom of the post to easily print off the questions.
1. Have you ever peaked at your Christmas presents?
2. Do you hang a stocking by your fireplace?
3. Have you finished Christmas shopping?
4. Do you like to drink egg nog?
5. Have you ever returned a Christmas gift?
6. Will you go Christmas caroling this year?
7. Do you own a Christmas sweater?
8. Will you be attending a Christmas Eve service this year?
9. Have you ever gotten coal in your stocking?
10. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
11. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
12. Do you get up early on Christmas morning?
13. Do you play Christmas music in your car?
14. Have you ever done a Random Act of Kindness at Christmas?
15. Do you eat ham on Christmas day?
16. Do you have a real Christmas tree?
17. Do you have an ornament with your name on it?
18. Do you buy Christmas presents for yourself?
19. Have you ever spent Christmas out of the country?
20. Do you like to make Christmas cookies?
You may also want to check out: