I’ve got a brand-new Christmas icebreaker for you to add to your toolbox today!
These Christmas Table Talk Cards are perfect for you to use at your:
- Women’s Ministry Christmas Fellowship Event
- Women’s Ministry Team Christmas Party
- Sunday School Christmas Party
- Bible Study Christmas Brunch
- Christmas Coffee
- Christmas Dinner
- Christmas Luncheon
These cards will help to further build relationships and connections within your group(s) as they share stories and reminisce about favorite Christmas activities.
Not only are these 20 Christmas icebreaker questions ready for you to print out and use in a free PDF file, but I’ve got 10 creative ideas as to how you might want to use them!
How to use Table Talk Cards:
1. Make your introductions interesting! As everyone introduces themselves to the group, ask them to share their answer to one of the questions. Common answers provide points of connection for group members.
2. Scatter them around the tables at your event – eating areas, around the buffet, dessert table, beverage station, or any place people will be gathering. Laminating the cards will keep them from becoming stained or soaked and unreadable.
3. Set them upright in a table number holder, binder clip, or in a miniature frame.
4. Place one at each place setting.
5. Put them in a Christmas stocking (or another creative container) and have each person draw one to answer.
6. Choose 1 or more of the questions and have everyone in the group take turns sharing their answer.
7. Partner-up your attendees and have them share their answer to the question with one another. Especially great for those questions that lend themselves to a longer answer.
8. Print them out on sticker paper and attach one to each program or handout for your women to answer.
9. Have attendees anonymously write in their answer. Gather the responses, read them aloud, and have the group guess who wrote each answer. You could make multiple copies of the same question or you could give each group member a different question. Best for smaller groups that know each other well. This would be really fun to do as a Women’s Ministry Team!
10. Place them in your purse and break them out during a Christmas dinner out with your family, Sunday school class, or another group.
To print out the Christmas Table Talk Cards click on the link below. The file is a PDF.
You are welcome to print and use these cards for church, personal, or ministry use.
May God bless your time together with friends and family this Christmas!