Sometimes the simplest and best Christmas icebreaker games are questions!
This Christmas Would Your Rather Icebreaker Game will encourage great conversations.
Here are some ideas on how you might want to use the Christmas Would Your Rather questions:
- Place a question at every person’s seat
- Put all the questions in a Christmas themed gift bag and pass them around the circle
- Ask the group to weigh in on what they think each person will choose before having them share their answer
- Divide the room in half and have the group members answer by moving to opposite sides of the room – gingerbread men on one side, candy dipping to the other side.
The choice is yours – have fun with it!
Here is a sample of some of the Christmas Would You Rather Questions:
- Would you rather set up and decorate three trees or the outside of three houses?
- Would you rather wear an ugly Christmas sweater to work or sing a solo in the church Christmas production?
- Would you rather have a white Christmas or a warm Christmas?
Every question is family-friendly and every answer provides insight.
Your group will enjoy discovering new things about each other!
I’ve created a free PDF for you to print and use the questions as you wish.
Page 1 lists all the questions should you wish to read them aloud.
Pages 2-4 you can cut apart into strips to pass out.
I hope you group enjoys playing this Christmas icebreaker game!