Chances are you’re giving out door prizes at almost every Women’s Ministry event.
Rather than passing out tickets or putting a sticker on the backside of some of your programs, seize the opportunity to gather some much-needed information from your women.
We often miss this simple opportunity but complain that we don’t have enough volunteers or know what night is best for our meetings.
It really is as simple as changing the way you distribute door prizes.
Door prize slips that serve double-duty can impact your ministry in a huge way!
Use your door prize slips to:
- Gather email addresses for your Women’s Ministry email list.
- Collect volunteers for various teams/committees.
- Build your database by collecting physical addresses.
- Solicit responses to a question your team has for your women.
- Find out who’s visiting.
- Track which campuses are represented.
- Give women a space to submit prayer requests (on the back side is perfect!)
- Get permission to add women to your women’s ministry Facebook group.
Here’s a look at one double duty door prize slip we used in the past.
Feel free to copy it, tweak it, and make it yours.
You may also want to take a look at the Women’s Ministry Information Form. It’s similar and you can download and print it out for free for your group.
And if you’re in need of some door prize ideas, I have bunches to share!