This episode of Gather and Glean is all about Door Prizes!
I get a lot of questions about door prizes and I’m answering all of them here!
In this episode:
- We’ll take a close look at a game that reveals the things your women love (maybe it’s door prizes!)
- I share my answer to the question “Do you have any door prize ideas?”
- When it comes to organizing your door prize distribution – you’ll love this tip!
- I share a product recommendation (and coupon codes!) for a product that could make for some great door prizes – or you might just want to keep it for yourself!
- I wrap things up by showing you my very favorite way to pass out door prizes that guarantees each woman will be a happy recipient.
Links featured in the video:
I Love Bingo (Free Printable)
Double-Duty Door Prize Slips
Women’s Ministry Information Form
The Door Prize Basket
No More Notecard Stress – Featuring The Bible Promises Book
God’s Glory Box: www.godsglorybox.com
Use code: womensministrytoolbox10 to get $10 off 3, 6, 12-month plans and womensministrytoolbox5 – $5 off the first box of a 1-month plan at God’s Glory Box.
$10 (or less) Door Prize Ideas
15 Creative Ways to Give Away Door Prizes
Women’s Ministry Door Prize Idea
May we embrace the opportunity God’s given us to bless our women with gifts that point them to Christ.
One year ago: 10 Dangers of Summer Ministry Sabbaticals
Two years ago: Evening Women’s Bible Study in Panama
Three years ago: Summer Table Talk Cards
Four years ago: The Four Pillars of Women’s Ministry
Five years ago: Post Event Evaluation Form (Free Printable)
Leave a Reply