I love a good set of icebreaker questions!
These Valentine Icebreaker Questions are perfect for:
- Women’s Ministry Team Meeting
- Women’s Ministry Fellowship
- Bible Study Group
- Small Group
- College Group
- Valentine Breakfast
- Sweetheart Banquet
- Valentine Party
Print and cut them out (click the link below for the free PDF) and place them in a Valentine-themed bag or bowl.
Here are 7 different ways you may want to use these icebreaker questions:
- Place one question at everyone’s seat. Have the group/table go around and share their answers.
- Place the cards inside an empty candy box or gift bag and have each person take a question out and answer it as it passes by.
- Divide the room in half (painters tape works great) and have everyone answer by standing on the side of the line/room that represents their answer.
- Take a vote! Have the group guess which answer they think the person will choose before having them reveal their answer.
- Write the questions on a set of Jenga blocks. As each person takes a turn they have to answer the question.
- Ask participants to share “why”. Best for smaller groups and/or tables.
- Write the questions all over the surface of a beach ball. Participants choose between the two questions their hands land on when they catch the ball.
However you choose to use them, the goal is to get the group to share and connect with each other.
Sometimes the silliest answers will provide a great point of connection for two people who didn’t know they had that common bond.
Sometimes questions trigger a sad or difficult memory. Other times questions just draw a blank. I like to give the option of drawing one new question to help folks through those types of stumbling blocks.
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your group has fun with the questions and gets to know one another better!
You may also want to check out:
5 Keys to a Successful Sweetheart Banquet
10 Things I’ve Learned About Sweetheart Banquets
Not-so Newlywed Game Script
10 Sweetheart Banquet Ideas
The Great Valentine Candy Pass
Free Printable Valentine Verses