I recently reorganized the Icebreakers & Games page which lists all of my icebreaker games by holidays, theme, or season.
That simple task brought to light my small supply of summer icebreaker games.
Well, it is time to start adding to the list!
Here are 7 ideas on how you might want to use these questions:
- Place one question at everyone’s seat. Have the group/table go around and share their answer.
- Place the cards inside a sand pail (or bag) and have each person take a question out and answer it as it passes by.
- Divide the room in half (painters tape works great) and have everyone answer by standing on the side of the line/room that represents their answer.
- Take a vote! Have the group guess which answer they think the person will choose before having them reveal their answer.
- Write the questions on a set of Jenga blocks. As each person takes a turn they have to answer the question. (Just write the choices.)
- Ask participants to share “why”. Best for smaller groups and/or tables.
- Write the questions all over the surface of a beach ball. Participants choose between the two questions their hands land on when they catch the ball.
The choice is yours – have fun with it!
In the free PDF file below you’ll find:
- The instructions
- The list of Summer Would You Rather Questions
- The same questions but in card format so you can cut them out.
Click the link below to open the file.
It can be tempting to take a ministry break over the summer – but your women still need opportunities to connect!
You may also want to read:
Décor and Favor Ideas for Your Summer Event
30 Summer Fellowship Ideas
Debunking Summer Ministry Myths
5 Ways to Connect with Your Women this Summer
10 Reasons to Host a Summer Event
Summer Table Talk Cards