Looking for some ideas for your summer fellowships?
I’ve got 30 summer fellowship ideas to for you today!
Summer doesn’t have to mean more work for your team:
- Keep things simple.
- Take advantage of parks, lakes, and other recreation areas.
- Minimize your planning by attending a festival or event nearby.
Most of these ideas take advantage of the warmer summer temperatures. However, if you live in an area where it’s unbearably hot during the day, you may want to plan your activities for the evening when it’s cooler.
Let’s get to it!
1. Baseball game
4. Boat tour
6. Craft festival
7. Day trip to the beach
8. Day trip to the mountains
9. Farmer’s market
10. Food festival
11. Food tour
12. Garden party
13. Garden tour
16. Ice cream social
18. Music in the park
19. Nature trail
20. Outdoor movie (someone’s home, drive-in, or local venue)
21. Outdoor play or musical
23. Pedicure party
24. Play tourist and explore the top tourism stops in your city
25. Pool party
26. Shop and stroll
27. Strawberry/Blueberry Picking
28. Theme park
29. Walking progressive dinner
Your turn to share: What summer activities do you have planned?
You may also want to read:
105 Christian Ladies Night Out Ideas
How to Host a Summer Book Club
Summer Table Talk Cards
Summer Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions
Summer Icebreaker: Who here?
Women’s Ministry Summer Discipleship Solutions
Should your women’s ministry take a summer sabbatical?