Taking the time to evaluate your events provides an opportunity for reflection, celebration, and growth.
Together you’ll uncover what’s worth repeating and what may need to be tweaked or even eliminated.
Making a written record provides accurate historical data for your team to refer to during future planning sessions.
When your time of service is over, these details can be passed to the next leader smoothing the transition.
Enter your email below to receive the PDF of the Post Event Evaluation Form.
The form includes all of the questions below:
- Briefly describe the event:
- Who was your target audience?
- What was the purpose/goal of the event?
- Describe how attendees encountered Jesus.
- How many volunteers were needed to organize it?
- Briefly describe your promotion of the event?
- What, if any, expenses did you incur in connection with your event? (Itemize if possible.)
- Would it be wise to attempt a similar event in the future?
- What would you do differently?
- What would remain the same?
- Briefly describe your impression of how well received your event was by those in attendance?
Feel free to take it, tweak it, and make it your own. I’ve continued to revise and refine it over many years and really like this latest version.
I try to spend no more than 10-15 minutes filling this out as a team so we can move on to the next thing.
Every event should be evaluated.
The Post Event Evaluation Form provides a quick, concise method of getting the feedback you need to better your Women’s Ministry events.
Try it and let me know how it worked for you!