I’m super-excited to share this “Blessed is She” free printable with you all today!
You’re going to want to print these out and give them to your women’s ministry team, your Bible study group, and your retreat attendees.
But first a little background….
Acouple of months ago I was
procrastinating perusing Pinterest and stumbled upon the cutest scripture cards.
A couple of clicks later I was gushing over all the goodies at Marydean Draws.
Mary is a talented artist who takes God’s Word and creates the neatest note cards and coloring pages.
Right away I printed out a sheet of cards (this one here) and put Isaiah 12:3 in a frame in our downstairs bathroom. I can’t help but grin every time I wash my hands!
(*Affiliate links contained in this post. Any purchase you make helps cover the costs of this site. Your support is appreciated!)
I can think of so many ways you all might want to use Mary’s work:
- Print off the coloring pages and use them at a Bible Journaling Event.
- Print out and frame some of the grace scripture and hymn cards as a “thank you” goodie for your women’s ministry team.
- Create a retreat favor – laminate and stick a magnet on the back of a verse that coordinates with your retreat theme.
- Use a group of verses as the table décor for your next women’s ministry fellowship or conference. Be sure to check out the Busy Lady scripture card set.
- Stick an encourage scripture verse inside a note card.
- Insert a hope scripture or hymn card into a Sonshine Box or Blessing Bag.
- Decorate your home with the set of praise scripture cards – let guests see your faith on display.
- Use the coloring pages as a free time activity during your retreat.
- Utilize a printable for your children’s Sunday school lesson.
- Stick a verse inside your child’s backpack or lunch box.
On a whim, I sent Mary an email and asked if she might be willing to do a free printable just for you all. I still can’t believe she said YES! I know?!
Here is a FREE printable of Luke 1:45 “Blessed is she who has believed the Lord would fulfill His promise to her.”
To download this free printable click the link below.
*Please enjoy these printables for any personal (not commercial) use! All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you’d like to share this online, you’re awesome (!), and as a courtesy, please link back to this post and not the PDF file. All other uses, please ask (firstname.lastname@example.org) and thank you!!
If you need some last minute décor for your Mother’s Day event – this would be perfect!
Or perhaps you just want to pop a few in frames and place them on the bathroom counters at your church.
I’d love to hear which scripture cards you’re drawn to and how you plan to use them!
I hope you love them as much as I do!
One year ago: The Best Devotional You Can Share
Two years ago: Why Women’s Ministry Events Need Great Icebreakers
Three years ago: Mission Project: No-Sew Fleece Blankets