Has your team been debating what to do this summer?
Maybe you’re feeling worn out and just want to take a break.
Today’s episode of Gather and Glean tackles this very question:
“Should we take a summer break from women’s ministry activities and events?”
Before you take a vote, I encourage you to watch this video and spend some time in prayer.
I’ve got a host of summer solutions for women’s ministry you’ll want to check out!
In this episode:
- We’ll take a close look at the Summer Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions.
- I share my thoughts on taking a summer break.
- Our discussion on summer Bible studies may shock you!
- I’ve got a bunch of summer reading suggestions for you.
- Show & Tell features a fun, unique summer event idea you’ll want to check out!
Let’s dive in, shall we?
Links featured in the video:
30 Summer Fellowship Ideas
10 Dangers of Summer Ministry Sabbaticals
Decor and Favor Ideas for Your Summer Event
5 Ways to Connect with Your Women this Summer
Debunking Summer Ministry Myths
Summer Icebreaker: Who here?
Summer Table Talk Cards
Summer presents some unique opportunities. I pray we’ll be faithful to embrace them!
What does your team do differently in the summer months?
One year ago: How to Minister to Spiritually Mismatched Women
Two years ago: What Women Really Want from Your Women’s Ministry
Three years ago: How to Host a Memorable Movie Night
Four years ago: Mother’s Day Tea Ideas