One of the very best places to find Women’s Ministry ideas right now is Pinterest!
Here are some ways to use Pinterest in planning your Women’s Ministry:
- Follow other Women’s Ministry boards to keep fresh ideas coming your way.
- Follow your favorite speaker on Pinterest.
- Regularly search Pinterest. Type “women’s ministry” in the search box. You can also search using hashtags.
- Install Pinterest on your favorites bar so you can easily pin ideas as you find them.
- Set up a Pinterest site for your Women’s Ministry Team – use it to share ideas and inspiration with your team members.
- Pin training and music videos.
Whether you opt to have one board, or many. The different ideas you could collect are endless!
- Baby showers
- Bible studies
- Bible verses
- Bridal showers
- Christmas ideas
- Craft ideas
- Gifts/door prizes/happies
- Inspirational Quotes
- Loving on Others
- Mission Projects
- Retreat locations
- Retreat themes
Tip: Make sure the link works (unless you’re only saving it for the idea in the photo).
Secret boards are hidden from public view on Pinterest and they are an awesome ministry planning tool!
We’ve successfully used Secret Pinterest Boards (you’ll have to manually share the board with others on your team) to plan our last retreat. We were able to easily save and share ideas for our retreat – without the rest of our friends and women at church being able to see them!
What other ways to do you use Pinterest in planning?
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!