An experienced keynote and workshop leader, Cyndee embraces the opportunity to teach women face-to-face. Anchoring each talk in God’s Word, Cyndee skillfully shares personal stories and lessons learned with a mixture of tenderness and humor. Cyndee’s training as a former elementary education teacher and Bible study leader, combined with her background in theater, ensures women will be engaged from start to finish.
As a veteran women’s ministry leader, Cyndee offers a unique sensitivity to the varied levels of biblical literacy and spiritual maturity in a group, gently leading women deeper into God’s Word and challenging them to live a life devoted to serving Christ.
Women enjoy Cyndee’s interactive style, passion for the Word, and dedication to delivering a message that points women to Christ. You can find Cyndee’s Statement of Faith here.
Bible Study Boot Camp
Do your women struggle to study the Bible on their own without a pastor or author as their guide? Cyndee uncomplicates the process of studying God’s Word, teaching women basic inductive-style Bible study practices. Your women will learn how to study God’s Word with confidence on their own with the Holy Spirit as their guide. Cyndee breaks down how and why cross-references and commentaries add depth and understanding to the study of God’s Word. Available as a 2-hour workshop or multi-session conference or retreat. A mini-workshop (45 min) is also available on overcoming Bible study barriers.
Prayer Warrior Boot Camp
Does your request for a woman to pray out loud yield only a few, if any, volunteers? Using interactive activities and God’s Word, Cyndee will stretch and strengthen the prayer muscles of your group. This practical training based on the ACTS prayer method provides the opportunity for your women to learn how to pray out loud in a non-threatening way. Available as a 2 ½ hour workshop or multi-session conference or retreat.
What’s your story?
Your women have some amazing stories of God’s faithfulness, but they may not know how best to share them in a way that glorifies God. Cyndee provides practical steps for writing and sharing our stories as modeled for us through God’s Word. During this interactive experience, your women will prepare testimonies of what God has done in their lives to share with others. Available as a 2-hour workshop or multi-session conference or retreat.
This challenging passage of Scripture is often mistakenly discarded as an impossible measuring stick for wives and mothers. Carefully working through the verses in this passage, Cyndee invites women to Identify and embrace the inspirational message and challenge for all women found in this passage. Available as a keynote, multiple conference sessions, or retreat.
Be Strong and Courageous (Joshua)
Whether your women struggle with anxiety or uncertainty, Cyndee invites your women to unpack the lessons in Joshua that will equip them to walk in faith with strength and courage. Available as a weekend retreat, keynote, or workshop sessions.
Compensation for any travel outside of the Charlotte, NC area is requested in addition to an honorarium for my time. My speaking rates are based on the number of sessions and the number of days of the event. I understand the challenges of church budgets and will do my best to work with you.
Please contact me for current rates.
- April 24, 2021, Seeds for the Soul: Seeds of Joy, River Oaks Community Church, Clemmons, NC (workshops, open to the public, registration required)
- August 31, 2020, Christian Communicator Conference, The Cove, Asheville, NC (registration required)
- May 15 and 21, 2020, READ Workshop, Stonebridge Church, Charlotte, NC (AM and PM Session)
- February 28, 2020, Key Keeper Conference, Heart2Heart Ministry Iron Station, NC
Cyndee has been a keynote speaker and workshop leader at many conferences. She has also been featured on many prominent websites and podcasts. Cyndee is an active member of AWSA (Advanced Writers and Speakers Association) and Hopwriters. Highlights listed.
- Gather & Glean Women’s Ministry Leader Retreat 2019 – Host, Keynote, and Workshop Leader
- Christian Communicator Conference 2020 – What Women’s Ministry Leaders Wish Speakers Knew
- NCWMU Missions Extravaganza 2020 – Rethinking Ministry and Missions
- Bible Study Summit – Getting Started in Bible Study, Even When You Feel Unqualified (affiliate link)
Podcasts & Radio
- The Living Room with Joanna Weaver – Rethinking Women’s Ministry
- Christian Woman Leadership Podcast – Intentional Discipleship and Mentoring Within Women’s Ministry
- Marnie’s Friends – Women’s Ministry Trends for 2019 & Beyond
- LifeWay – Learning From Leaders: How Can We Keep Cliques from Harming Our Ministry?
- DaySpring – 10 Ways to Share God’s Love with Your Group and Top 5 Ideas for Hosting a Women’s Group
- Woman to Woman Mentoring – The Hospitality Gap
- FaithIt – Why I’m Not Reading Through the Bible This Year
- Christian Camp Pro – 9 Things 19 Years in Women’s Ministry Has Taught Me
- Women Leading Women – Five Ways to Nurture Your Team
- Almost Empty Nest – 4 Crucial Topics to Discuss Before Your Child Leaves for College
- Retreat-in-a-Bag – Saturday Night Solution