For the last several months, I’ve been hard at work behind the scenes planning for this year’s women’s ministry leader training.
After last year’s in-person Gather & Glean Retreat in Alabama, I spent some time in prayer seeking God’s will for this fall. While I love in-person events, they take a lot of time to plan, and they can be costly for the hosts and the attendees. God quickly made it clear that this fall’s training would be an online event.
I am thrilled to share with you the details of this year’s Women’s Ministry Toolbox training for leaders.
The Ministry to Women Online Summit will equip us to minister to every woman in our church and community.
I’ve hand-picked 13 amazing speakers to share their stories and resources to help you minister to the women who are:
- Military spouse
- Sexually abused
- Special-needs moms
- Walking through grief
- Struggling with infertility
- Moms with young children
- Facing life-altering diagnoses
- Adoptive, foster, and stepmoms
- Struggling with anxiety or mental health issues
- Encountering addiction and infidelity in marriage
You’ll learn what to say and what not to say.
You’ll learn how best to serve and support women in these situations.
Here’s what you need to know about the Ministry to Women Summit.
When is the Ministry to Women Summit?
The summit will take place on October 20-24, 2020. Each day 3-4 video interviews will be released for 48-hours.
Where will the summit take place?
It’s all online. All you’ll need is an internet connection and the special link which will be sent via email.
How do I sign up?
You must sign-up with your email address to receive the secret link to the video interviews each day. You can click here to sign up now.
You’ll receive a follow-up email within a few hours – be sure you add me to your contact list, so my emails don’t wind up in your spam folder.
What’s the cost?
This event is 100% free thanks to our sponsor CTA, Inc.
Who should attend the summit?
Anyone who serves or supports women will benefit from attending.
Please share this information with the women you know who serve as Bible study leaders, small group leaders, and women’s ministry team members. Pastors and other lay leaders are welcome to attend too.
Who will be speaking?
You can find each speaker’s detailed bio on the registration page here. Here’s a quick run-down of the dates, speakers, and topics.
- Katy Epling – Special-needs mom
- Thelma Nienhuis – Infertility
- Dr. Susan B. Mead – Grief
- Emily Sue Allen – Moms with young children
- Barb Roose – Divorced women
- Teresa Whiting- Sexually abused
- Sara R. Ward – Adoptive, foster, and stepmoms
- Michelle Nietert MA, LPC-S – Anxiety and mental health issues
- Lisa Appelo – Widowed
- Niki Hardy – Life-altering diagnoses
- Cortney Donelson – Infidelity and addiction
- Kristin Vanderlip – Military spouse
- Jazmin N. Frank – Single
Why should I attend?
It’s challenging to minister to every woman well, especially those whose lives are different than our own.
You’ll gain new insight and ideas for expanding the reach of your women’s ministry so that every woman feels welcome.
How long is each interview?
Interviews range from 25-35 minutes long. Some content has been trimmed and is only available for all-access pass holders (see details below).
Can I purchase extended access?
Yes! Whether your schedule that week is extra busy or you’d like to be able to watch or re-watch these interviews at a later date, you can purchase the Ministry to Women Summit All-Access Pass.
The Ministry to Women Summit All-Access Pass includes:
- Lifetime access to all interview videos ($325 value)
- Exclusive bonus interview content
- MP3s of all interviews – listen on-the-go ($65 value)
- PDF Workbook for taking notes and with resource links ($10 value)
- Digital Scripture Print by artist Casey Hilty ($10 value)
- A Psalm a Day: Discovering God in Seasons of Worship and Lament by Jazmin N. Frank (PDF, value $7.99)
- The Life Worth Living Journal – Digital Download by Kristin Vanderlip (PDF, value $10)
- Made for Hope Bible Study by Sara R. Ward (PDF, value $11.99)
- Strong, Brave & Beautiful: Stories of Hope for Moms in the Weeds by Emily Sue Allen (First-half, PDF, value $15.99)
- How to Select the Best Bible Study for Your Group Online Course by Cyndee Ownbey (value $12)
That’s a value of over $460 for just $39 (or $29 if you grab the early-bird price)!
Will there be prizes?
Yes! Just like at an in-person event, there will be opportunities to win prizes.
Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email with the link to our pop-up Facebook group for all summit attendees. You’ll find more details inside the group.
Plus, the 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, and 50th people to purchase the All-Access Pass will receive a special Resource Prize Pack, which includes 12 books from our speakers (including three from me) and a pack of products valued at over $60 from our sponsor CTA, Inc.
This summit is not about adding another program or guilt about what we could have done.
It’s about understanding how to meet the different needs of the women in your church and community.
It’s about making certain every woman knows they matter and they belong.
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5::11 ESV
I would be honored if you would join us!