Outside of planning an event, publicity may be your most time-consuming event task.
You’ve got to create it, submit it, and distribute it.
It’s easy to make publicity mistakes.
I’ve made more mistakes than I’d like to admit!
This episode of Gather and Glean is going to help you avoid those pesky publicity mistakes once and for all.
Let’s take a look at what’s included in this episode of Gather and Glean.
In this episode:
- I share three critical publicity mistakes women’s ministry teams make – myself included!
- If you need help creating publicity items, there’s a tool I recommend.
- Help your women make heart-to-heart connections with the Valentine-themed Icebreaker, Heart to Heart.
- Wondering what one publicity method you should always use? I share my answer in the Q&A portion of the show.
- Show and Tell features an attention grabbed publicity idea you can use in your church.
Links featured in the video:
Why Your Women Need Save-the-Date Cards
13 Ways to Publicize Your Even Inside the Church
13 More Ways to Publicize Events Inside the Church
20 Ways to Publicize Outside Your Church Walls
Attention Grabbing Publicity
Updating Your Publicity
Publicity Secret for Your Women’s Ministry
I didn’t have time to share it in the video, but there was a publicity mistake in the poster I shared.
It wasn’t until after the event that someone pointed out that one of the Bible references was wrong! Ugh…
Oh well! Mistakes happen.
I’d love to hear from you! What publicity mistakes have you made?
One year ago: How to Minister to Angry Women
Two years ago: My Favorite Bible Study Resources
Three years ago: Women’s Ministry Team Job Descriptions – Part 1
Four years ago: 10 Sweetheart Banquet Ideas