This episode of Gather and Glean is all about movies!
I love the idea of hosting a women’s ministry movie event!
Whether you’re hosting an event at your church, in a home, or at the theater, I’ve got a bunch of ideas and tips to share with you!
Please note the movie ticket contest has ended.
Be sure to watch the video to find out more!
In this episode:
- I’ve got a movie-themed icebreaker game to share with you!
- Wondering if you need a movie license? I’ve got the answer to your question!
- You’ll want to use this planning tip to create a memorable movie experience.
- I’ve got a special movie recommendation for you.
- I’m giving you a sneak peek of that very movie!
Let’s go to the movies!
Links featured in the video:
Check out the complete movie trailer below:
The contest has ended.
Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.
One year ago: Tips to Increase Your Women’s Bible Study Attendance
Two years ago: How to Tackle Taboo Topics
Three years ago: How to Start a Prayer Group
Four years ago: Why We Must Be Careful What We Quote
Five years ago: How to Alienate Visitors