It’s time for another episode of Gather and Glean!
Episode 3 focuses on searching for a speaker.
I’m guessing you’ve struggled to find a speaker.
Maybe you’ve had a bad speaker experience. (My hand is raised!)
Whether you’re not sure where to start looking or how to begin the interview process, I’ve got you covered!
I’ve got practical tips that will help you find the best speaker for your women.
In this Episode:
1. I answer the question that many of you have asked. “How do we find a speaker for our event?
2. Once your speakers arrives, you’ll want to be sure to give her a welcome bag with these 5 essential things.
3. I shine a spotlight on the “A Day in the Life” Icebreaker game.
4. If you’re looking for a Bible study suggestion or a book to read this winter, I’ve got a great book recommendation for you.
5. I wrap things up with three questions you’ll definitely want to ask each speaker you interview.
And, bonus! I’ve started adding captions to each video so if you’re in a place where you can’t listen, you can still watch and learn!
Be sure to check out the links below the video for those featured, as well as links that are related to the topics discussed.
Please note: Affiliate links follow. Your purchase helps to cover the monthly expenses of this site and is greatly appreciated!
Links featured in the video: