I’m back with a new episode of Gathering and Glean!
Ya’all I’ve spent hours trying to improve the quality of the video.
I shot and re-shot this video.
I tried to tweak the camera settings. But it wasn’t the camera. I checked and re-checked the software set-up.
Only to discover it was my lighting! The batteries on my portable lights had been slowly dying and all that I needed to do was tap into the power of some new batteries.
God was quick to remind me, how many times do I (we) neglect to tap into the power of the Holy Spirit and waste hours trying to fix things myself (ourselves)?!
In today’s episode I:
2. Share a December planning tip – instead of a “do” this one’s a “don’t”.
3. Answer a viewer’s question – How do you decide what to do?
4. Share a secret resource for Christian books and resources that I’ve never revealed – ever!
5. Feature an idea that might help you overcome a big scheduling issue in Show and Tell.
6. Give you the opportunity to win a Christmas door prize – see details below!
Mentioned in the video:
One year ago: Icebreaker Game: What’s on ur phone?
Two years ago: Christmas Table Talk Cards (Free Printable)
Three years ago: Christmas Icebreaker: Pick a Side
Four years ago: Eight Planning Teams You Need for Your Table Event