Welcome to 31 days of Women’s Ministry Tips!
Tip 19 provides a handy-dandy sign-up form flexible enough for any need.
There are spaces for women to include their name, email address, and phone number.
You may want to use this form to collect names for:
- Fellowship Event
- Ladies Night Out
- Mission Project
- Outdoor Ministry
- Bible Study
- Retreat Planning Team
- Email List
- Childcare Volunteers
- Decorating Team
- Mother’s Day Gift Distribution
- Scrapbook Day
- Shopping Trip
- Interest in attending an event (i.e. Women of Faith, Beth More)
- Anything else your team desires
Ready to print out your copy of the simple sign-up form?
Click the link below and a free PDF will open. If you have problems opening the file, try it in a different browser.
Tips for use:
- If you have detailed instructions or information to pass along having each woman’s email address makes it easy to distribute that info.
- Unfortunately the latest church directory often contains information that is out-of-date.
- Passing the forms around the room on a clipboard is the most effective means of getting women to sign up. Don’t forget to send a pen around with the sheets too!
- If the sheets are just sitting on a side table women often forget to stop by the table to sign up.
Don’t be discouraged by a small number of women signing up. If God’s called your team to do it, don’t get caught up in the numbers. Trust He is at work.
Your turn to share: What are other ways you conduct sign-ups for events and activities?
You may also want to check out:
To see all 31 Women’s Ministry Tips be sure to visit: