Tip 13 is all about making sure the women at your event can easily identify your volunteers.
Your volunteers need to be visible.
- Will have questions that need to be answered. Where’s the bathroom?
- May need a pen, Band-Aid, program, etc.
- Will get lost or turned around and need directions.
- Can fall ill and need a place to rest – and in rare cases medical attention.
- Need to know who to give their door prize slip or prayer request to.
In a sea of women, how can you make your volunteers visible?
Provide something unique for all of them to wear. Notice I didn’t say outrageous or obnoxious!
- Special name tags
Your turn to share: How do you make your volunteers visible?
You may also want to read:
To see all 31 Women’s Ministry Tips be sure to visit: