Welcome to 31 days of Women’s Ministry Tips!
Tip 13 is all about making sure the women at your event can easily identify your volunteers.
Your volunteers need to be visible.
- Will have questions that need to be answered. Where’s the bathroom?
- May need a pen, Band-Aid, program, etc.
- Will get lost or turned around and need directions.
- Can fall ill and need a place to rest – and in rare cases medical attention.
- Need to know who to give their door prize slip or prayer request to.
In a sea of women, how can you make your volunteers visible?
Provide something unique for all of them to wear. Notice I didn’t say outrageous or obnoxious!
- Special name tags
Your turn to share: How do you make your volunteers visible?
You may also want to read:
To see all 31 Women’s Ministry Tips be sure to visit: