I’m a bit embarrassed to admit that this resource is new to me.
Ya’all the prices on these Bibles are fantastic!! Our team purchased Bibles (admittedly hardback) for a steal at about $10 each. At the time I was thrilled with the purchase. But I would have much rather gotten many, many more paperback Bibles for the same price.
(Note: This post contains affiliate links for ChurchSource. I greatly appreciate any purchase you make through my site as it earns me a small commission which I use to help with the expenses of this blog.)
ChurchSource provides a large selection of Outreach Bibles to support many causes. Whether you aspire to introduce children to the story of Jesus, provide easy to read scripture to those who are visually impaired, witness to prison inmates, or provide support to those in the military or new mothers, there is a Bible designed to support and inspire.
I encourage you to browse the store on Churchsource.com and be inspired by the array of Outreach Bible offerings.
Perhaps you want to:
- Donate a case of Bibles to your local women’s shelter or pregnancy center
- Purchase a case of two to have on hand for your next Women’s Ministry event
- Support your church’s mission team by providing a box of Bibles for them to take in that country’s native language
- Give a Bible to every mom in your MOPS program
- Purchase a case of Spanish Bibles for your church or Women’s Ministry outreach efforts
- Give a children’s Bible to every child cared for during your Women’s Bible studies
- Be a good steward of your ministry funds and spend your remaining budget wisely
You can even have an imprint (name or logo) added to your Bibles. Wouldn’t that be neat to do for a big event?!
Go on over and check out.
When we give the gift of God’s Word, we play a part in changing the world.