Our annual Bouquet of Tables event is a big undertaking and requires a true team effort.
Your best team of women will be prayerful, committed, and reliable.
We divide our planning into the following teams:
1. Server Team
- Responsible for recruiting at least 1 man/older youth per table.
- Recruits “head server” who will direct the men during the event.
- Recruits one man to assist caters in the kitchen (should have working knowledge of kitchen).
- Communicates times, dress code, dates, etc. to the servers via postcard approximately 3 weeks prior to the event.
2. Table Hostesses Team
- Recruits needed number of Table Hostesses for the event.
- Communicates expectations, set-up times, and other information to every Table Hostess.
- Supplies list of hostesses to Registration Team Leader prior to registration.
3. Publicity Team
- Creates, prints, and distributes determined publicity for the event, not limited to flyers, mailings, posters, banners, etc.
- Films and edits promo video to be shown week before registration begins (ideally).
- Creates program and other needed materials for event.
4. Food Team
- Collects quotes from caterers.
- Sets menu for event.
- Serves as contact for the caterers – supplying final numbers, submitting receipts, schedules arrival, etc.
5. Registration Team
- Team leader(s) recruits and trains women to man the registration tables.
- Creates registration forms listing table hostesses and available seats.
- Handles moving guests if/when necessary.
- Registers women before and after church services.
- Submits registration forms and monies in accordance with church procedures.
6. Decorations Team
- Decorates sanctuary, event space, stage, and bathrooms as deemed necessary. (The tables are our focus so we do minimal decorations elsewhere.)
- Orders flowers, if needed.
7. Worship Team
- Recruits needed worship leader, singers, and musicians (if needed).
- Works with tech team on sound equipment needs and Power Point slides.
- Selects songs to fit schedule and event focus.
- Provides worship experience for guests at the event.
- Provides music (instrumental) to be used before the event begins, in dinner area, etc.
8. Greeter Team
- Recruits women to greet and welcome guests to the event.
- Considers all spaces and fill needs accordingly.