*Please note this post contains affiliate links. Your support is appreciated! Any purchase you make allows me to continue to give away free resources to women’s ministry leaders.
Today I’m going to highlight my favorite on-line shopping sites for Women’s Ministry supplies.
If you missed it, be sure to go back and check out Shopping for Women’s Ministry Supplies Part 1 (Brick and Mortar Stores).
My favorite online sites:
What I buy where:
- Amazon – office supplies, ministry resource books, Christian DVD’s, Bible studies, beverage station supplies.
- Christian Book Distributor (CBD) – books, leadership resources, gifts for speakers, door prizes, team gifts, DVDs, Bible Studies.
- CTA Inc. – event favors, speaker gifts, team gifts, devotionals, and prayer cards.
- DaySpring – greeting cards, speaker gifts, door prizes, team gifts, gift bags, home décor.
- Vistaprint – banners, rack cards.
- Oriental Trading – themed items, gift bags, canvas bags.
- Amazon – recent Christian movies
- CBD – devotionals
- CTA Inc. – prayer cards and devotionals
- DaySpring – bulk greeting cards and notepads for Mother’s Day
- Vistaprint – rack cards for an outreach event
- Oriental Trading – canvas bags for our Blessing Bag project
- Get on their email lists so you’re alerted to sales, free shipping, coupon codes, etc. DaySpring runs some great sales. CBD has specials for a limited time every week. Vistaprint also runs some great sales. I have a separate email account for my internet shopping.
- Shop the clearance and bargain sections on the sites. If you see something you want, grab it as quantities are likely limited.
- Think forward – as I mentioned in 10 Ways to Stretch Your Budget buying for future events will help to stretch your budget.
- Order enough to qualify for free shipping if you can.
What are you favorite on-line shopping sites for Women’s Ministry?