Women’s Ministry Toolbox is now offering partnership opportunities!
Do you have a product, service, message, event, facility, or program that you’d like to share with thousands of Women’s Ministry Leaders, Small Group Leaders, and Bible Study Leaders?
Partnering with Women’s Ministry Toolbox provides the unique opportunity target a very specific audience.
- Place your Bible study in front of women’s ministry leaders that are selecting studies for their church.
- Market your speaking ministry to women who are actively seeking speakers for upcoming events.
- Entice women’s ministry leaders to purchase your products for their next retreat, conference, or event.
- Showcase your conference facilities.
Women’s Ministry Toolbox readers:
- Actively seek ways to best utilize their ministry funds.
- Continually search for fresh and fun ministry ideas.
- Have full schedules and appreciate products and information that saves them time.
- Rely heavily on reviews to guide their team and love the opportunity to receive free ministry tools.
- Reside primarily in the United States, but also live in Canada, Mexico, Europe, South Africa, Australia, and other countries around the globe.
- Serve in a variety of church denominations and church sizes (from small to mega).
Extend your reach – in December of 2015 Women’s Ministry Toolbox had over 94,000 unique visitors. Media Kit with readership stats available upon request.
Sponsored Posts – Let’s partner-up to share your product, event, or ministry with my readers. Fee is negotiable. Please submit your request for review.
Destination Blog Post –Travel expenses + fee. Varies. I’m available to provide first-hand experience of your retreat venue, conference, or ministry work. Please submit your request for review.
Conference Sponsorship: Looking for an advocate for your brand at an upcoming conference? Full and partial sponsorships to blogger and ministry conferences will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Proposals can be submitted to: Cyndee(AT)womensministrytoolbox.com
Past Partnerships Include:
You may wish to check out these sponsored posts: When a woman you know faces cancer, How to Host a Memorable Movie Night, How to Love Your Neighbor (without being weird), Messy Beautiful Ministry, and 6 Out-of-the-Box Ideas for Using Music in Your Ministry.
Disclaimer: This is a Christian blog. I only share those things I believe will benefit my readers. My reviews reflect my honest, personal opinion. If I cannot recommend a product to my readers, I will not publish the review. In the rare case that may happen, I will contact you to discuss further. I reserve the rights to terminate any partnership without warning should a conflict of interest arise.
If your budget is an issue, contact me to see if we can work out an amicable arrangement.
I’d love the opportunity to work with you!