Everyone appreciates a little acknowledgement and appreciation for their commitment and hard work.
I’ve seen several mint-themed thank you ideas floating around on Pinterest and thought I’d put my own spin on a free printable for you! 🙂
I’ve got two versions for you – one with a Bible verse and one without.
There are 6 tags per page.
Click on the link and it will open up a PDF for you to print.
Print it on white cardstock – it will hold up better when attached and is less likely to tear.
Attach it with:
- Ribbon (hole punch a corner)
Attach it to:
- Box of Junior Mints
- Peppermint Patty
- Andes Mints (whole box or bag/mini box filled with them)
- Peppermint candies (red/white striped)
- Breath mints
- Mint flavored gum
- Minty homemade goodies (peppermint brownies, andes mint cookies, minty cupcakes, Google/Pinterest for ideas)
- Mint flavored M&M’s
- Mint-flavored Lifesavers
- Thin Mints (Girl Scout Cookies)
- Peppermint Scrub
- Mint plant (available seasonally in a variety of flavors at your local nursery/garden center)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
I have no doubt the recipient will enjoy their “minty thank you”!