I must confess, I love my laminating machine!
I use it for ministry all the time!
*Please note, this post contains affiliate links. Your purchase helps to cover the costs of this site so I can continue to offer free resources to women’s ministry leaders.
We’ve laminated bookmarks for retreats.
I’ll use any excuse to pull that machine out. LOL
- Gives your signage and other event décor a polished look.
- Protects your hard work from damage by food and/or rain.
- Allows you to re-use what you’ve taken time to create and customize.
It’s a win-win, ladies! And personal-sized machines are fairly inexpensive!
Here are 8 ideas for using a laminating machine in your ministry:
1. Directional event signs
Expect people who’ve never been to your church to show up – they’ll need to know where to enter.
2. Welcome signs
Place one each entrance door to your events.
3. Bathroom signs
For converting those men’s rooms when you have a large conference – just be sure to get permission first! I’ve got a sign you can print and laminate here.
4. Name tags
Make your team permanent name tags with their position listed.
Label door prize baskets, prayer requests boxes, name tag return buckets, etc.
6. Reserved seating signs
Save a row of seats for your prayer counselors. Reserve a table for your speaker(s).
7. Table numbers
Make them pretty and re-use them.
At the head of a buffet or a dessert/drink listing at each table for a special event.
- Bookmarks (put a verse and theme on it for your event)
- Handouts (Prayer cards, Daily Bible readings, and other documents your attendees will use repeatedly)
- Women’s Ministry Calendar (go one step farther and make it magnetic)
- Business cards (printed with a verse and used as a favor/gift)
I purchased this laminator at Aldi (it was a seasonal special), however there is an almost identical laminator on Amazon.
What other uses can you think of for a laminating machine that will ease your efforts?