I am a binder girl.
I love a well organized binder.
So much so that I gave everyone on the team a Women’s Ministry binder.
This last time used some restraint and didn’t include pre-labeled tabs. My fellow type-A girls, you know what I mean. 🙂
I wouldn’t give up the files on my laptop for anything, but a binder can be just as important and useful.
Here’s a quick run-down of what goes in our team’s binders:
- Our Mission Statement
- Team Member list with contact information (email, address, home phone, and cell phone) and titles
- Job descriptions (at least for that position)
- Section for meeting notes and/or agendas
- Them for the year and corresponding verse
- Post Event Evaluation Forms
Other possible forms that your church may utilize:
- Room reservation form
- Calendar request form
- Reimbursement form
I like to get the hole-punch plastic pockets and insert catalogs, catering menus, etc. rather than messing with scanning them. Page protectors are great for that type of thing too.
While I encourage the team to bring their binders by toting along my own, I don’t make an issue out of it. Each person has their own organization style. For those that need a little help, it’s there.
What other items do you include in your Women’s Ministry Team binder?