Fall is almost here! Anyone else excited?!
I must admit I am ready to put away my swimsuit and pull out my jeans and sweaters.
Whether or not you can’t wait for those leave to start changing, fall offers some unique fellowship opportunities for your women.
To fellowship outdoors.
To gather and do all sorts of “fall” things.
To experience the smells and tastes of fall.
I’ve put together a list of 40 Fall Fellowship Ideas.
Pick a couple for your women’s ministry calendar.
Grab some girlfriends for a Girls’ Night Out.
Invite your Sunday school class to bless others this fall.
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another…” Hebrews 10: 24-25
1. Attend a high school football game and cheer for the Youth from your church. Make signs!
2. Bless families with pumpkins that might not otherwise purchase any.
3. Make and take Care Kits for the Homeless.
4. Plant bulbs at your church or a local school.
5. Put together no-sew fleece blankets for a local shelter.
6. Rake leaves at a homebound member’s house.
7. Work together on a Fall Festival booth or Trunk or Treat display.
8. Carve pumpkins together.
9. Host a fall craft night.
10. Make fall wreaths together.
11. Make scarves.
12. Bake fall flavored cupcakes.
13. Dedicate an evening to desserts – featuring pies of all kinds.
14. Dip and decorate caramel apples.
15. Grab your crockpots and have a soup social.
16. Hold a chili making contest.
17. Host a pumpkin flavor party! Ask everyone to bring an item to share.
18. Make and can applesauce or apple butter together.
19. Mix-up custom bags of trail mix – make extras to take to homebound members, church staff, or your local fire station.
20. Set up a progressive dinner.
21. Teach the group how to make an apple pie – homemade crust and all!
22. Attend a football game. Guys aren’t the only ones who like sports!
23. Build a bonfire.
24. Drive up to an apple orchard.
25. Hike through the woods.
26. Host a s’mores making party. (Try them with Reese’s cups!)
27. Make your way through a corn maze.
28. Pick out pumpkins at a patch.
29. Saddle up some horses and hit the riding trails.
30. Take a prayer walk on a nature trail.
31. Take a road trip to see the changing fall leaves.
32. Beat the rush and meet up for some early Christmas shopping.
33. Check out a local flea market.
34. Go to a museum.
35. Have a ladies night out at the local county fair.
36. Grab dinner – eat outside if it not too chilly!
37. Host a Fantasy Football League for “girls only”.
38. Meet at the movies.
39. Play Bunko.
40. Take a walking tour.
I’ll be adding more fall women’s ministry ideas to my fall board on Pinterest. Be sure to follow!
One year ago: Changing False Assumptions Women Make About Mentoring
Two years ago: Publicity Checklist