If you’re in need of fresh ideas for this year’s Christmas fellowship or event, look no further!
These 31 ideas are sure to provide some inspiration.
- Ornament Exchange
- Gift Exchange
- Christmas Bingo – play regular bingo, with the winners receiving $5 gifts
- Christmas Pinterest Project Party
- Christmas Traditions Party – share family traditions
- Cookie Exchange
- Decorate Christmas Cookies – distribute to homebound members, etc.
- Random Acts of Kindness – send your group out to do RAOKs.
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt – outdoors or indoors
- Christmas Movie Viewing
- Gift Wrapping Party – everyone brings their own gifts and paper
- Christmas for Others – throw a party for your church staff, seniors, shelter, nursing home, etc.
- Ornament Decorating Party – set up stations and let folks rotate
- Christmas Potluck/Tasting Party – everyone shares a favorite/new holiday dish
- Birthday Party for Jesus – bring gifts for local children, seniors, homebound, angel tree, etc.
- Christmas Card Party – everyone brings their cards to address
- Christmas Minute to Win It Party
- Ugly Sweater Party
- Gift Making Party – provide supplies for everyone to make homemade hot cocoa, cookies in jar, homemade bath scrub, etc.
- Christmas Caroling – visiting specific church members and visitors, provide cookies and cocoa for a quick post caroling party
- Christmas Display Viewing – provide map and directions to light displays around town
- Gift Wrapping Demos – teach women various ways to wrap gifts
- Christmas Tree Decorating Demo – bring in interior designer to give tips on how to make your tree looks its best
- Deck the Halls – decorate the yard/home of a special member or family (surprise a critically ill family with a Christmas display in their yard)
- Deck the Halls of the Church – come together to decorate the church for Christmas – might include making new decorations.
- Christmas Around the World – pick a country(ies) where your church has missionary connections and learn about the food and customs
- Christmas for Missionaries – collect and wrap gifts/write and send cards to missionaries for Christmas
- World Crafts – host a fair trade shopping party.
- No Sew Fleece Blankets for the Homeless
- Operation Christmas Child – host a shoe box filling party.
- My Favorite Things Party
You may also want to check out:
Christmas Icebreaker Questions
The Great Christmas Candy Pass
Christmas Connection (Free Printable)
Christmas: Wrap It Up Game
Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
31 Christmas Fellowship Ideas
10 Tips for Your Christmas Coffee
Ultimate Christmas Game Round-Up
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest: Women’s Ministry Toolbox