Looking for some ways to bless your Women’s Ministry Team this Christmas?
One of the ideas below is sure to bless their socks off!
Christmas is a great time to let your women’s ministry team members know just how much you appreciate them.
It doesn’t have to cost a lot of money or time to bless your women’s ministry team this Christmas.
But doing so, will make their day! They’ll feel loved and remembered.
Word to the wise – you’re setting a precedent for the next year and even the next leader.
Choose something simple that can easily be repeated in a similar fashion.
In no particular order:
1. Send them a handwritten Christmas card.
2. Gift them with a Christmas devotional (purchased or printed from online).
3. Stuff their stocking with a gift card (even $5 for Chick-Fil-A will be appreciated!).
4. Give each one an ornament – if you can, coordinate it with this year’s Women’s Ministry theme.
5. Host a party or a dinner (keep it budget friendly).
6. Prepare a small goodie bag for each one (a few cookies, hand sanitizer/soap, chocolates, cocoa, etc.).
7. Pray over them, with them, and for them. You could do this in writing or over the phone.
8. Print the theme verse for your ministry/year on pretty paper and place it in a frame.
9. Give something of meaning – say your theme was the Fruit of the Spirit – give each one a piece of fruit (real or not).
10. Give the gift of music – it’s not too hard to find a deal on Christmas CD’s (often just $5).
No matter what you choose to do, make certain you wish them a Merry Christmas!